If you would like to apply for this role, send us your covering letter and CVApply now
Or send an email to:
Are you wanting to start a career which is interesting and fulfilling? Are you interested in learning more about providing financial advice? Are you wanting to assist others learn how to make the most of their money?
OpenMoney is here to make financial advice affordable and accessible for everyone. Normally, when you're deciding what to do with your money, you either have to figure it out yourself (but not many people know how it all works), or you can use a financial adviser (but they can cost a lot of money).
In fact, there are millions of people in Britain who would benefit from having financial advice but who have been unable to access or afford it. They’re caught in what we call the ‘Financial Advice Gap’.
As a result, many of these people get caught in financial cycles that they struggle to get out of. It could be running out of money at the end of every month, not knowing how and where to invest, or leaving money and savings in poorly performing investments.
We’re here to help these people. We want to provide our expert financial advice to people who couldn’t find what they need or afford elsewhere. At OpenMoney, we’ll give everyone who comes to us that honest and expert advice, and because of our extensive use of technology, we’re able to keep costs low.
At OpenMoney we endorse three main behaviours that we look for in all current and future employees; play your part, positive perseverance and do the right thing.
You'll be instrumental in providing front-line first-class service to our customers. We are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to join an exciting company, where there will be plenty of opportunity to gain exposure in customer service and personal finance. You'll be working alongside others who have started their successful career with us and with the introduction of our Mortgage proposition in Autumn 2020, we have great career opportunities to join our Advisory Service team as a Support Specialist.
You'll be provided with a clear learning journey, this will include learning about OpenMoney, our values and our focus for development and growth, while working alongside other Support Specialists and Financial Advisers. We will also be happy to fund and support you to study towards recognised financial service qualifications.
We are not looking for you to have experience, we are looking for someone who has the right attitude and a desire to commit themselves to hard work, which will lead to greater opportunities for you in the future.
· Communicating with customers via webchat, email and telephone to answer general queries about OpenMoney and what we offer.
· Dealing with transfer in and transfer out requests from customers
· Data Gathering -contacting third party financial service providers to collect information on existing customer policies they are looking to transfer.
· Building a relationship with OpenMoney stakeholders and ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
· Administration work for our Mortgages team
· Checking customer payments have been collected and received, raising any issues.
· Keep up to date with industry news, how we differ and remain competitive.
· Helping the business to keep improving and staying ahead of competitors, listening to customer feedback and communicating this with the wider business and development team.
· Testing new features and raising bugs on the platform and providing feedback.
· Committed to learning about OpenMoney and the Support Specialist role
· Good communication skills(via telephone and email)
· Outstanding customer service
· Drive and ambition to learn and grow
· Attention to detail
· Great time management skills
· Team working
This role is based in the heart of Manchester in St. Peters Square in a supportive and social team environment. A prime office location, where you will work alongside your colleagues, with a range of free services including a coffee barista, breakfast,table tennis, beer taps, prosecco, soft drinks… and more...
Sounds interesting! Then message email hannah.cole“at”open-money.co.uk or click “Apply Now” and upload your CV.
Be part of a company that’s dedicated to making the finance industry a better place.
Reference ID: HCSS001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12,500.00 increasing to £13,500.00 after successful completion of probation