If you would like to apply for this role, send us your covering letter and CVApply now
Or send an email to:
We are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to join an exciting company, where there will be plenty of opportunity to gain exposure in customer service and investments. We will provide a clear learning journey, this will include learning about OpenMoney, our values and our focus for development and growth, while working alongside our Support Specialists. We will also look to fund and support the right candidate to study towards recognised financial service qualifications.
OpenMoney is here to make financial advice affordable and accessible for everyone.
Normally, when you're deciding what to do with your money, you either have to figure it out yourself(but not many people know how it all works), or you can use a financial adviser(but they can cost a lot of money).
In fact, there are millions of people in Britain who would benefit from having financial advice but who have been unable to access or afford it. They’re caught in what we call the‘Financial Advice Gap’.
As a result, many of these people get caught in financial cycles that they struggle to get out of. It could be running out of money at the end of every month, not knowing how and where to invest, or leaving money and savings in poorly performing investments.
We’re here to help these people. We want to provide our expert financial advice to people who couldn’t find what they need or afford elsewhere. At OpenMoney, we’ll give everyone who comes to us that honest and expert advice, and because of our extensive use of technology, we’re able to keep costs low.
At OpenMoney we endorse three main behaviours that we look for in all current and future employees; play your part, positive perseverance and do the right thing!
In your role, you'll have the opportunity to learn and develop skills so on a daily basis you'll be able to assist our customers by:
· Communicating with customers via webchat, email and telephone to answer general queries about OpenMoney and what we offer.
· Dealing with transfer in and transfer out requests from customers.
· Data Gathering - contacting third party financial service providers to collect information on existing customer policies they are looking to transfer.
· Building a relationship with OpenMoney stakeholders and ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
· Checking customer payments have been collected and received, raising any issues.
· Keep up to date with industry news, how we differ and remain competitive.
· Helping the business to keep improving and staying ahead of competitors, listening to customer feedback and communicating this with the wider business and development team.
· Testing new features and raising bugs on the platform and providing feedback.
We are not looking for candidates with experience, we are looking for you to be:
Working in our office in the heart of Manchester in St. Peters Square in a supportive and social team environment. A prime office location providing employees with a range of free services including a coffee barista, breakfast, table tennis, soft drinks… and more...
If you have the right attitude and a desire to commit yourself to hard work, we will support you. We want your apprenticeship to lead to greater opportunities for you in the future!
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £12,492 per annum