If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a covering letter and CV.Apply now
Or send an email to:
Open-Money have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our expanding team.
OpenMoney is here to make financial advice affordable and accessible for everyone. Normally, when you're deciding what to do with your money, you either have to figure it out yourself (but not many people know how it all works), or you can use a financial adviser (but they can cost a lot of money).
In fact, there are millions of people in Britain who would benefit from having financial advice but who have been unable to access or afford it. They’re caught in what we call the ‘Financial Advice Gap’.
As a result, many of these people get caught in financial cycles that they struggle to get out of. It could be running out of money at the end of every month, not knowing how and where to invest, or leaving money and savings in poorly performing investments.
We’re here to help these people. We want to provide our expert financial advice to people who couldn’t find what they need or afford elsewhere. At OpenMoney, we’ll give everyone who comes to us that honest and expert advice, and because of our extensive use of technology, we’re able to keep costs low.
At OpenMoney we endorse three main behaviours that we look for in all current and future employees; play your part, positive perseverance and do the right thing.
The role will require that you can build frameworks based on the needs of the team and work across different tools and software languages, coordinating, managing, and executing a variety of testing techniques, manual and automated, within a project or programme. You will also be able to act as lead or advisor, with a strategic understanding of testing trends and technologies while keeping up to date on emerging tools and techniques.
• Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks for mobile apps and responsive websites
• Enhance existing test frameworks and develop automated tests within current projects
• Advise, plan, analyse and verify the best automated testing approaches
• Coach and mentor other team members
• Analyse performance test requirements and develop test plans against requirements
• When required, execute manual tests
• Extensive proven work experience in software quality assurance, performing automated tasks, specifically against Android and IOS devices
• Selenium Web Driver/Appium/Xcode Scripting and framework building
• Continuous Integration / Deployment tools (Octopus, Jenkins etc)
• Understanding CI/CD principles
• Postman or other API testing tools and techniques
• Experience using Azure
• Experience with performance and/or security testing and tools e.g. Burp suite, jmeter etc
• SQL/nosql tools and techniques
This role is based in the heart of Manchester in St. Peters Square in a supportive and social team environment. A prime office location, where you will work alongside your colleagues, with a range of free services including a coffee barista, breakfast, table tennis, beer taps, prosecco, soft drinks… and more...
- Regular pay reviews
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Benefits platform
Sound interesting email email@example.com or click “Apply Now” and upload your CV.
Be part of a company that’s dedicated to making the finance industry a better place.
Reference ID: SBSTAE001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £50,000.00/year
This role is subject to a DBS and Credit Check.