Are you an Office Administrator looking to join a growing and friendly company? Are you wanting to see your job as a career? Are you organised, friendly and always happy to help?
OpenMoney is here to make financial advice affordable and accessible for everyone. Normally, when you're deciding what to do with your money, you either have to figure it out yourself (but not many people know how it all works), or you can use a financial adviser (but they can cost a lot of money).
In fact, there are millions of people in Britain who would benefit from having financial advice but who have been un able to access or afford it. They’re caught in what we call the ‘Financial Advice Gap’.
As a result, many of these people get caught in financial cycles that they struggle to get out of. It could be running out of money at the end of every month, not knowing how and where to invest, or leaving money and savings in poorly performing investments.
We’re here to help these people. We want to provide our expert financial advice to people who couldn’t find what they need or afford elsewhere. At OpenMoney, we’ll give everyone who comes to us that honest and expert advice, and because of our extensive use of technology,we’re able to keep costs low.
At OpenMoney we endorse three main behaviours that we look for in all current and future employees; play your part, positive perseverance and do the right thing.
This is a brand new role perfect for someone who has experience in administration and customer service. You'll be involved in many different projects and no day will be the same. From general administration, welcoming guests, and assisting the Office Manager and PA to the CEO on larger projects.
· Ordering office supplies
· Going to the post office
· Ensuring the office is kept neat and tidy
· Liaising with building management, cleaners and suppliers
· Travel co-ordinating
· Project assistance
· Operations duties including perks, parking, and maintenance registers
· Reception duties, meeting and greeting guests and clients, passing on messages, signing for parcels
· Setting up meeting rooms, ordering catering and refreshments, picking up lunches
· Assisting teams across the business in their admin tasks and ad-hoc requests
· Data entry
· Managing calendars and scheduling
· Managing meeting documentation
· Minute taking
· Human Resource assistance e.g. onboarding / offboarding
· Manage own time and prioritise
· Confidently arrange and participate in video conference calls and on-line meetings
What can you expect?
This role is based in the heart of Manchester in St. Peters Square in a supportive and social team environment. A prime office location, where you will work alongside your colleagues, with a range of free services including a coffee barista, breakfast, table tennis, beer taps, prosecco, soft drinks… and more...
Sounds interesting! Then email firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” and upload your CV.
Be part of a company that’s dedicated to making the finance industry a better place.
Reference ID: RMOA001
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary is up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience).
This role is subject to both DBS and Credit Check
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your covering letter and CV
or send and email to: